Model Chisel for Panel Line Scribing, Tungsten Alloy with Titanium Carbonitride Coating
- These blades are for professional model builders scribing panel lines for models i.e. gunpla, military models, car models etc.
- Tungsten Alloy – durable material keeps the blade sharp and making fine lines
- TiCN Coating – furtherly hardening the blade and lower down friction for the surface of blade
- Special design wood handle - for better grip and control
- Sizes choice – 0.075 / 0.1 / 0.125 / 0.15 / 0.2 / 0.25 / 0.3 / 0.4 / 0.5 / 0.6 / 0.7 / 0.8 / 0.9 / 1.0 millimeter
First trace panel line with a pencil.
Use a flexible edge or ruler for curved surfaces.
Use plastic tape as guiding tool.
Use the chisel scraping on the line slowly (not shoveling), repeats several times until you get a clear line to work on.
You can remove the plastic tape and keep tracing until you have a nice deep panel line.
Sharp edge, keep away from children
Put the chisel into case to protect the blade when not use
We Also Recommend
Brass Tube for Scale Modeling Supply with Multiple Diameters, 50cm (19.7" long)